1. Armed forces usually have a much stricter demand for ruggedness and durability than businesses and often require a testing confirmation to ensure that the particular hardware will withstand the rigorous environments. These criteria can make numerous commercial and even industrial-grade device remedies unacceptable.
2. DoD procurement policy follows strict guidelines as well as eliminates numerous industrial businesses.
3. Assimilation of brand-new modern technology on existing systems calls for unique layouts, typically calling for one-of-a-kind user interfaces to traditional equipment.
4. Weight, power, and size considerations commonly limit the adoption of added hardware, restricting the fit of existing equipment styles.
5. Which tests issues and what questions to ask to guarantee the device does reliably and supplies the best innovation for the worker’s requirements.